EFFECTIVE AS OF November 1, 2004
Welcome to OCDRecoveryCenters.com. This Web site is owned and operated by Dr. Christian Komor, Psy. D., Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. Also owned and covered under this agreement are OCDRecoveryCenter.com and MindBodyConsult.com. Any reference in this document to "OCDRecoveryCenters.com" will imply the other two domains. All references to "OCD Recovery Center" will include and imply the "Mind/Body Consultant Services", "OCD Recovery Centers of America", and "Dr. Christian Komor" in this agreement.
This Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
2. Medical Information/Conditions. While there may be information on this Web site related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, you should see a licensed medical provider to discuss your condition. You should not diagnose yourself from any information contained on this website. It is provided so you have a starting point to talking with your health provider and as a reference for Dr. Komor's current, past and prospective patients.
4. Representation. As a user of this Web site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, your state license number and your professional representation.
5. General Information. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this Web site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the OCD Recovery Center shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. OCD Recovery Center shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
6. Confidential Information. All doctor-patient information is kept strictly confidential when a patient signs a new patient contract with the OCD Recovery Center. Doctor-patient information is kept strictly confidential and will only be shared if there is a legal obligation and/or warrant to do so. Doctor-Patient information is not stored on the internet and is not related to the web site. The greatest care will be taken in preserving patient confidentiality. For more information about Doctor-Patient confidentiality you may review the new patient information when signing a contract with the OCD Recovery Center. The OCD Recovery Center is not responsible for security of e-mail messages on the internet and other networks or security measures of which the OCD Recovery center has no control.
7. Links to Other Web sites. OCDRecoveryCenters.com contains links to other Internet Web sites. OCD Recovery Center assumes no responsibility for the content of non-OCD Recovery Center Internet Web sites to which we provide links.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. OCD Recovery Center has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this Web site is reliable, however, by using this Web site, you accept the information, products and services provided herein "AS IS." OCD Recovery Center makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within this Web site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
10. Copyright. No information, coding, images or other part of this web site or the information included on this web site may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing, photocopying, or recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission from the author. One exception is in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. The second exception is that the end user may print one copy of information on this site for their own personal or educational use.