The Center for Work Addiction Recovery
Affirmations for Compulsive Doers
- Courtesy of Workaholics Anonymous
- The less I struggle, the more open I am to inspiration. The more I take it easy, the more I accomplish.
- My Higher Power wants me to realize my vision of joyful work and a balanced life and gives me whatever I need to achieve it at the right time.
- I do everything easily and effortlessly.
- My life is full and underscheduled.
- I now receive full assistance and cooperation from all persons necessary for realizing my work vision. I attract only loving people.
- The more I risk, the safer I am.
- I am more effective by being more selective.
- The more I play, the more my Higher Power works.
- I have time to spare and time to share. Time is my friend.
- My top priority is doing my being. Before I do anything, I first do nothing.
- I draw to myself everything I need for a joyful balanced life. My good wants me as much as I want it.
- My doing my right work strengthens all my relationships. My work brings me closer to those I love.
- When I take time, I make time. The more I take my time, the more time I have to take. I don't have time not to have time.
- I am entitled to my right work and deserve the enjoyment, recognition, and health that right work brings.
- I live by divine appointment with broad margins.
- I am still in the midst of activity and vibrantly alive in repose. I take an emergency leisurely.
- The slower I go, the faster I grow.
- Even when offered the best, I say no if I need rest. Rest is the best reward I can give myself.
- My body is my friend. I bless and thank it daily and obey its signals.
- Emotions are information. I honor their important messages.
- I love myself no matter what. I'm perfect just the way I am. I am enough. I have enough. I do enough.